After reading and analyzing Governor Lamont's Executive Order #7H, we have determined that our business falls into the category of "essential".
A good part of our business is servicing the fire departments of Woodstock, Putnam, Thompson and Chaplin along with the Public Works departments of each town, the National Guard and many more essential organizations. We are also Generac Generator dealers making us an important part of our standby infrastructure. By staying operational, we can continue to service the equipment that is vital for the safety and well being of our residents.
We will still be maintaining social distancing and cleansing of our shop. Your health is our priority. In order to serve you better we are offering the following contact free options for your convenience.
- You can order parts and accessories
over the phone and we can provide you curbside pick up.
- You can purchase a new machine right here on this website. We will then contact you to arrange contact free delivery
- If you need service on a machine we can pick up your unit for you and deliver it back to you.
- If you would like to drop off your unit at our facility with no contact, please call ahead for directions.
- We are still operating our normal procedures, as well. Your comfort and security is our priority.
vendors are still supplying parts so our service department is still
functional to help you. However due to the incredible amount of work that UPS, USPS and Fedex are doing some wait times may be delayed while the parts are shipped to us.
We will be maintaining regular
business hours of M-F 8am to 5pm and Sat 9am-2pm, until which time the
Governor decides differently.
We thank you for your business and support. Local businesses in the Quiet Corner need your support now more than ever!